E-Prime 2.0 (22.214.171.124)
E-Prime 2.0 (126.96.36.199) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall E-Prime 2.0 (188.8.131.52) from your systemPsychology Software Tools, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Psychology Software Tools, Inc.. Click on http://www.pstnet.com/products/e-prime
to get more facts about E-Prime 2.0 (184.108.40.206) on Psychology Software Tools, Inc.'s website. Usually the E-Prime 2.0 (220.127.116.11) program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PST\E-Prime 2.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 1.55 MB (1630208 bytes) on disk and is labeled E-DataAid.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with E-Prime 2.0 (18.104.22.168). They occupy about 7.36 MB (7720960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActivateBetaWizard.exe (40.00 KB)
- E-DataAid.exe (1.55 MB)
- E-Merge.exe (608.00 KB)
- E-Recovery.exe (140.00 KB)
- E-Run.exe (248.00 KB)
- E-Studio.exe (4.64 MB)
- LicenseManager.exe (164.00 KB)
The current web page applies to E-Prime 2.0 (22.214.171.124) version 2.0.08022
E-Prime 2.0 (126.96.36.199) is an application marketed by Psychology Software Tools, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove E-Prime 2.0 (188.8.131.52) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase E-Prime 2.0 (184.108.40.206) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find E-Prime 2.0 (220.127.116.11) or simply activate the Search field and type in "E-Prime 2.0 (18.104.22.168)". The E-Prime 2.0 (22.214.171.124) application will be found very quickly. After you select E-Prime 2.0 (126.96.36.199) in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about E-Prime 2.0 (188.8.131.52), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove E-Prime 2.0 (184.108.40.206).
8. After uninstalling E-Prime 2.0 (220.127.116.11), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong E-Prime 2.0 (18.104.22.168) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing E-Prime 2.0 (22.214.171.124) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove E-Prime 2.0 (126.96.36.199) by Psychology Software Tools, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that E-Prime 2.0 (188.8.131.52) by Psychology Software Tools, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove E-Prime 2.0 (184.108.40.206) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 11:06:07.940