E-Prime 2.0 (188.8.131.52)
E-Prime 2.0 (184.108.40.206) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall E-Prime 2.0 (220.127.116.11) from your systemPsychology Software Tools, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Psychology Software Tools, Inc.. You can see more info on E-Prime 2.0 (18.104.22.168) at http://pstnet.com
. E-Prime 2.0 (22.214.171.124) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PST\E-Prime 2.0 directory, subject to the user's choice. E-DataAid.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.54 MB (1613824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in E-Prime 2.0 (126.96.36.199). They take 13.78 MB (14444208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CodecConfig.exe (2.06 MB)
- E-DataAid.exe (1.54 MB)
- E-Merge.exe (600.00 KB)
- E-Recovery.exe (156.00 KB)
- E-Run.exe (260.00 KB)
- E-Studio.exe (6.01 MB)
- LicenseManager.exe (192.32 KB)
- PackageFileEditor.exe (1.03 MB)
- SoundTester.exe (1.95 MB)
The current page applies to E-Prime 2.0 (188.8.131.52) version 2.0.10182
E-Prime 2.0 (184.108.40.206) is a program by Psychology Software Tools, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall E-Prime 2.0 (220.127.116.11) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete E-Prime 2.0 (18.104.22.168) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find E-Prime 2.0 (22.214.171.124) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "E-Prime 2.0 (126.96.36.199)". The E-Prime 2.0 (188.8.131.52) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click E-Prime 2.0 (184.108.40.206) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding E-Prime 2.0 (220.127.116.11), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove E-Prime 2.0 (18.104.22.168).
8. After removing E-Prime 2.0 (22.214.171.124), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong E-Prime 2.0 (126.96.36.199) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling E-Prime 2.0 (188.8.131.52) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove E-Prime 2.0 (184.108.40.206) by Psychology Software Tools, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that E-Prime 2.0 (220.127.116.11) by Psychology Software Tools, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove E-Prime 2.0 (18.104.22.168) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 22:26:49.267