E-Channelizer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall E-Channelizer from your PCSayyid A.
. More information on Sayyid A. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.echannelizer.com
if you want to read more on E-Channelizer on Sayyid A.'s page. E-Channelizer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\E-Channelizer directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall E-Channelizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\E-Channelizer\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called E-Channelizer.exe and it has a size of 9.97 MB (10455040 bytes).
E-Channelizer is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.34 MB (12937728
bytes) on disk:
- E-Channelizer.exe (9.97 MB)
- Setup.exe (2.22 MB)
- Updater.exe (148.50 KB)
The current web page applies to E-Channelizer version 220.127.116.113
alone. You can find here a few links to other E-Channelizer versions:
...click to view all...
E-Channelizer is an application offered by the software company Sayyid A.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase E-Channelizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove E-Channelizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find E-Channelizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "E-Channelizer". If it exists on your system the E-Channelizer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select E-Channelizer in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding E-Channelizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for E-Channelizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.echannelizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\E-Channelizer\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall E-Channelizer.
8. After uninstalling E-Channelizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong E-Channelizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing E-Channelizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall E-Channelizer by Sayyid A. from your PC, we are not saying that E-Channelizer by Sayyid A. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall E-Channelizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:08:15.037