E-Bos version 2.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove E-Bos version 2.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall E-Bos version 2.0 from your systemCV.Cyberway Media Infotama
. Check out here
where you can read more on CV.Cyberway Media Infotama. More info about the application E-Bos version 2.0 can be found at http://www.cyberwaymedia.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\E-Bos folder (same installation drive as Windows). E-Bos version 2.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\E-Bos\unins000.exe". E-Bos.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 15.65 MB (16408576 bytes) on disk.
E-Bos version 2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 41.16 MB (43159414
bytes) on disk.
- E-Bos.exe (15.65 MB)
- EXCEL.EXE (17.06 MB)
- MDAC_TYP.EXE (7.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of E-Bos version 2.0.
If you are manually uninstalling E-Bos version 2.0 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by E-Bos version 2.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\E-Bos
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\BACKUP E-bos
- C:\Program Files\E-Bos\Ekspor\0B6B0000
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\BACKUP E-bos.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\BACKUP E-bos\backup_01_02_2016.mdb
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\BACKUP E-bos\backup_02_02_2016.mdb
E-Bos version 2.0 is a program released by the software company CV.Cyberway Media Infotama. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall E-Bos version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall E-Bos version 2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate E-Bos version 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "E-Bos version 2.0". The E-Bos version 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select E-Bos version 2.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about E-Bos version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for E-Bos version 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.cyberwaymedia.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\E-Bos\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall E-Bos version 2.0.
8. After uninstalling E-Bos version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of E-Bos version 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling E-Bos version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove E-Bos version 2.0 by CV.Cyberway Media Infotama from your computer, nor are we saying that E-Bos version 2.0 by CV.Cyberway Media Infotama is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove E-Bos version 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:32:20.030