Dynamite Jack is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Dynamite Jack from your PCMahanSoft
. More information about MahanSoft can be found here
. You can see more info about Dynamite Jack at http://www.mahansoftco.ir
. Usually the Dynamite Jack program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MahanSoft\Dynamite Jack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Dynamite Jack's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MahanSoft\Dynamite Jack\Uninstall.exe. Dynamite Jack.exe is the Dynamite Jack's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.84 MB (1928704 bytes) on disk.
Dynamite Jack contains of the executables below. They take 2.08 MB (2176929
bytes) on disk.
- Dynamite Jack.exe (1.84 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (242.41 KB)
This info is about Dynamite Jack version 0.0
Dynamite Jack is a program released by MahanSoft. Some people try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Dynamite Jack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dynamite Jack from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dynamite Jack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dynamite Jack". If it exists on your system the Dynamite Jack app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dynamite Jack in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dynamite Jack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dynamite Jack:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mahansoftco.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MahanSoft\Dynamite Jack\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dynamite Jack.
8. After uninstalling Dynamite Jack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dynamite Jack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dynamite Jack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dynamite Jack by MahanSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Dynamite Jack by MahanSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dynamite Jack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:32:21.860