Dynamics Portal is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dynamics Portal from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Dynamics Portal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the Dynamics Portal's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.58 MB (4797744 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Dynamics Portal. They occupy an average of 5.12 MB (5369536
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (308.30 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.58 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.30 KB)
This page is about Dynamics Portal version 1.0
Dynamics Portal is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Dynamics Portal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Dynamics Portal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dynamics Portal or simply click the Search field and type in "Dynamics Portal". The Dynamics Portal app will be found very quickly. After you click Dynamics Portal in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dynamics Portal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dynamics Portal.
8. After removing Dynamics Portal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dynamics Portal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dynamics Portal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dynamics Portal by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Dynamics Portal by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dynamics Portal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 02:26:49.373