You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dyna-MAPA 382.12 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Dyna-MAPA 382.12 from your systemCardio Sistemas Coml e Indl Ltda
. More data about Cardio Sistemas Coml e Indl Ltda can be found here
. More information about Dyna-MAPA 382.12 can be seen at http://www.cardios.com.br
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DMWin folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\DMWin\uninstdm.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dyna-MAPA 382.12. The application's main executable file is labeled DMWIN32.exe and occupies 1.63 MB (1708032 bytes).
Dyna-MAPA 382.12 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.33 MB (2439202
bytes) on disk:
- DMWIN32.exe (1.63 MB)
- GUCWiz.exe (664.00 KB)
- uninstdm.exe (50.03 KB)
The current web page applies to Dyna-MAPA 382.12 version 382.12
Dyna-MAPA 382.12 is a program marketed by Cardio Sistemas Coml e Indl Ltda. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Dyna-MAPA 382.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Dyna-MAPA 382.12 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dyna-MAPA 382.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Dyna-MAPA 382.12". The Dyna-MAPA 382.12 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dyna-MAPA 382.12 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dyna-MAPA 382.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dyna-MAPA 382.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.cardios.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DMWin\uninstdm.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dyna-MAPA 382.12.
8. After uninstalling Dyna-MAPA 382.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dyna-MAPA 382.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dyna-MAPA 382.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dyna-MAPA 382.12 by Cardio Sistemas Coml e Indl Ltda from your computer, we are not saying that Dyna-MAPA 382.12 by Cardio Sistemas Coml e Indl Ltda is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dyna-MAPA 382.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-12 14:42:23.190