Dying Light version 184.108.40.206
Dying Light version 220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dying Light version 18.104.22.168 from your systemTechland
. You can read more on Techland or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Dying Light version 22.214.171.124 at http://store.steampowered.com/app/239140
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Dying Light version 126.96.36.199 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light\unins000.exe". Dying Light version 188.8.131.52's main file takes about 940.00 KB (962560 bytes) and is called DyingLightGame.exe.
Dying Light version 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They occupy 34.70 MB (36385305
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DyingLightGame.exe (940.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.54 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The current page applies to Dying Light version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Dying Light version 22.214.171.124 is an application by the software company Techland. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Dying Light version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dying Light version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dying Light version 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dying Light version 220.127.116.11". The Dying Light version 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dying Light version 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dying Light version 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dying Light version 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/239140
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dying Light version 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Dying Light version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dying Light version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dying Light version 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dying Light version 126.96.36.199 by Techland from your computer, nor are we saying that Dying Light version 188.8.131.52 by Techland is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dying Light version 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:51:14.300