You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Dying Light for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dying Light from your computerTechland
. Check out here
where you can read more on Techland. Dying Light is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Dying Light is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Dying Light's main file takes about 1.07 MB (1122816 bytes) and is named ZLAN Launcher.exe.
Dying Light contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.53 MB (7896871
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (2.00 MB)
- DLF.exe (465.00 KB)
- DyingLightGame.exe (1.38 MB)
- NN Changer.exe (1.11 MB)
- ZLAN Launcher.exe (1.07 MB)
- ZSteam Launcher.exe (1.07 MB)
This page is about Dying Light version 1.11.2
alone. For other Dying Light versions please click below:
Dying Light is a program marketed by the software company Techland. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Dying Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Dying Light from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dying Light or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dying Light". If it is installed on your PC the Dying Light application will be found automatically. When you select Dying Light in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dying Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dying Light.
8. After removing Dying Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dying Light which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dying Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dying Light by Techland from your computer, nor are we saying that Dying Light by Techland is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dying Light supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-21 07:37:34.813