Dying Light The Following
Dying Light The Following is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dying Light The Following from your PCCactusGame
. You can read more on CactusGame or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light The Following directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Dying Light The Following is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light The Following\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light The Following\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". DyingLightGame.exe is the Dying Light The Following's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.37 MB (1438512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Dying Light The Following. They occupy 35.92 MB (37661193
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DyingLightGame.exe (1.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Dying Light The Following is a program released by the software company CactusGame. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Dying Light The Following is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Dying Light The Following from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dying Light The Following or simply click the Search field and type in "Dying Light The Following". The Dying Light The Following application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dying Light The Following in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dying Light The Following, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dying Light The Following.
8. After removing Dying Light The Following, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dying Light The Following that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dying Light The Following using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dying Light The Following by CactusGame from your PC, we are not saying that Dying Light The Following by CactusGame is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dying Light The Following in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 13:42:11.263