Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 188.8.131.52
This info is about Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 220.127.116.11 from your systemRePack by SEYTER
. Open here
for more information on RePack by SEYTER. Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 18.104.22.168 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 126.96.36.199's main file takes about 1.34 MB (1403264 bytes) and is named DyingLightGame.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 188.8.131.52. They take about 2.37 MB (2483508
bytes) on disk.
- DyingLightGame.exe (1.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
This web page is about Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 18.104.22.168 is a program by the software company RePack by SEYTER. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 126.96.36.199 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 18.104.22.168 by RePack by SEYTER from your PC, nor are we saying that Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 22.214.171.124 by RePack by SEYTER is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dying Light, âåðñèÿ 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 17:21:22.090