DyadWaves is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DyadWaves from your systemRafat Hussain
. Open here
where you can find out more on Rafat Hussain. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DyadWaves folder (same installation drive as Windows). DyadWaves's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DyadWaves\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled dyadwaves.exe and it has a size of 797.00 KB (816128 bytes).
DyadWaves is comprised of the following executables which take 4.68 MB (4902917
bytes) on disk:
- dyadwaves.exe (797.00 KB)
- DyadWaves2D.exe (2.47 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
This data is about DyadWaves version 0.2.0.1
DyadWaves is an application released by the software company Rafat Hussain. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove DyadWaves is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DyadWaves from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DyadWaves or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DyadWaves". If it is installed on your PC the DyadWaves application will be found very quickly. After you select DyadWaves in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DyadWaves, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DyadWaves.
8. After uninstalling DyadWaves, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DyadWaves that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DyadWaves with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DyadWaves by Rafat Hussain from your PC, nor are we saying that DyadWaves by Rafat Hussain is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DyadWaves supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:26:21.220