This web page is about DxO ViewPoint for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall DxO ViewPoint from your systemDxO Labs
. Additional info about DxO Labs can be found here
. Detailed information about DxO ViewPoint can be seen at http://www.dxo.com
. DxO ViewPoint is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DxO Labs\DxO ViewPoint directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. DxO ViewPoint's main file takes about 20.50 KB (20992 bytes) and is called DxO ViewPoint Launcher.exe.
The following executables are installed beside DxO ViewPoint. They occupy about 3.26 MB (3415552
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender.exe (767.50 KB)
- dvpv1.exe (2.49 MB)
- DxO ViewPoint Launcher.exe (20.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of DxO ViewPoint. For other DxO ViewPoint versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DxO ViewPoint is a program by DxO Labs. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase DxO ViewPoint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DxO ViewPoint from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DxO ViewPoint or simply click the Search field and type in "DxO ViewPoint". If it is installed on your PC the DxO ViewPoint program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DxO ViewPoint in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DxO ViewPoint, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DxO ViewPoint.
8. After removing DxO ViewPoint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DxO ViewPoint which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DxO ViewPoint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DxO ViewPoint by DxO Labs from your computer, we are not saying that DxO ViewPoint by DxO Labs is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DxO ViewPoint supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 22:26:30.577