This page contains complete information on how to remove Dwarfs!? for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dwarfs!? from your computerPower of Two
. Additional info about Power of Two can be read here
. Detailed information about Dwarfs!? can be found at http://www.Po2games.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\dwarfs directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/35480 is the full command line if you want to remove Dwarfs!?. Dwarfs!?'s primary file takes around 882.50 KB (903680 bytes) and is named Dwarfs.exe.
Dwarfs!? installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 882.50 KB (903680
bytes) on disk.
Dwarfs!? is an application offered by Power of Two. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Dwarfs!? is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dwarfs!? from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dwarfs!? or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dwarfs!?". If it is installed on your PC the Dwarfs!? program will be found very quickly. When you select Dwarfs!? in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dwarfs!?, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dwarfs!?:
- The publisher is: http://www.Po2games.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/35480
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dwarfs!?.
8. After removing Dwarfs!?, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dwarfs!? which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dwarfs!? using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dwarfs!? by Power of Two from your computer, nor are we saying that Dwarfs!? by Power of Two is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dwarfs!? supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:23:01.570