Duszek na Zamku
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Duszek na Zamku for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Duszek na Zamku from your systemPlay, Inc.
. You can read more on Play, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.play.com.pl
to get more information about Duszek na Zamku on Play, Inc.'s website. Duszek na Zamku is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Play\Duszek na Zamku folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Duszek na Zamku's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Play\Duszek na Zamku\unins000.exe. Ghost.exe is the Duszek na Zamku's primary executable file and it occupies close to 888.00 KB (909312 bytes) on disk.
Duszek na Zamku is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.55 MB (1626633
bytes) on disk:
- Ghost.exe (888.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
Duszek na Zamku is an application marketed by Play, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Duszek na Zamku is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Duszek na Zamku from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Duszek na Zamku or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Duszek na Zamku". If it is installed on your PC the Duszek na Zamku program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Duszek na Zamku in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Duszek na Zamku, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duszek na Zamku:
- The software company is: http://www.play.com.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Play\Duszek na Zamku\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Duszek na Zamku.
8. After uninstalling Duszek na Zamku, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Duszek na Zamku that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Duszek na Zamku with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Duszek na Zamku by Play, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Duszek na Zamku by Play, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Duszek na Zamku supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 04:50:13.800