Dustoff Heli Rescue
Dustoff Heli Rescue is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dustoff Heli Rescue from your PCInvictus Games Ltd.
. More information about Invictus Games Ltd. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Dustoff Heli Rescue at http://invictus.com/games/dustoff
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dustoff Heli Rescue folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Dustoff Heli Rescue by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled DustoffPC.exe and occupies 11.08 MB (11619328 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Dustoff Heli Rescue. They occupy 11.08 MB (11619328
bytes) on disk.
Dustoff Heli Rescue is an application offered by Invictus Games Ltd.. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Dustoff Heli Rescue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dustoff Heli Rescue from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dustoff Heli Rescue or simply click the Search field and type in "Dustoff Heli Rescue". The Dustoff Heli Rescue application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dustoff Heli Rescue in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dustoff Heli Rescue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dustoff Heli Rescue:
- The web site of the program is: http://invictus.com/games/dustoff
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dustoff Heli Rescue.
8. After removing Dustoff Heli Rescue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dustoff Heli Rescue which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dustoff Heli Rescue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dustoff Heli Rescue by Invictus Games Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Dustoff Heli Rescue by Invictus Games Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dustoff Heli Rescue in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-22 22:46:44.467