DustBuster Standard Edition
You can find below detailed information on how to remove DustBuster Standard Edition for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DustBuster Standard Edition from your systemCasper&McAlba
. Further information on Casper&McAlba can be seen here
. You can see more info on DustBuster Standard Edition at http://www.casperize.com/dustbuster/dustbuster.htm
. Usually the DustBuster Standard Edition program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DustBuster folder, depending on the user's option during install. DustBuster Standard Edition's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DustBuster\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called DustBuster.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
DustBuster Standard Edition installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 703.91 KB (720802
bytes) on disk.
- DustBuster.exe (48.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (655.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.2
of DustBuster Standard Edition.
DustBuster Standard Edition is an application marketed by the software company Casper&McAlba. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase DustBuster Standard Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DustBuster Standard Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DustBuster Standard Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "DustBuster Standard Edition". If it is installed on your PC the DustBuster Standard Edition application will be found very quickly. When you select DustBuster Standard Edition in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DustBuster Standard Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DustBuster Standard Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.casperize.com/dustbuster/dustbuster.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DustBuster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DustBuster Standard Edition.
8. After removing DustBuster Standard Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DustBuster Standard Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DustBuster Standard Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DustBuster Standard Edition by Casper&McAlba from your computer, we are not saying that DustBuster Standard Edition by Casper&McAlba is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DustBuster Standard Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 13:28:12.333