Durable Copy 1.1.2
Durable Copy 1.1.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Durable Copy 1.1.2 from your computerKutinSoft.com
. Take a look here
for more information on KutinSoft.com. More information about the app Durable Copy 1.1.2 can be found at http://www.kutinsoft.com/downloads.php
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\KutinSoft\Durable Copy directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Durable Copy 1.1.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\KutinSoft\Durable Copy\uninst.exe. Durable Copy 1.1.2's main file takes about 673.00 KB (689152 bytes) and is called DurableCopy.exe.
Durable Copy 1.1.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 728.29 KB (745766
bytes) on disk.
- DurableCopy.exe (673.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (55.29 KB)
This data is about Durable Copy 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
Durable Copy 1.1.2 is an application marketed by KutinSoft.com. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Durable Copy 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Durable Copy 1.1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Durable Copy 1.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Durable Copy 1.1.2". If it exists on your system the Durable Copy 1.1.2 application will be found automatically. When you click Durable Copy 1.1.2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Durable Copy 1.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Durable Copy 1.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.kutinsoft.com/downloads.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KutinSoft\Durable Copy\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Durable Copy 1.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Durable Copy 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Durable Copy 1.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Durable Copy 1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Durable Copy 1.1.2 by KutinSoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Durable Copy 1.1.2 by KutinSoft.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Durable Copy 1.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 13:45:07.567