Duplicate Music Fixer
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Duplicate Music Fixer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Duplicate Music Fixer from your computerSystweak
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Systweak. Click on http://www.duplicatemusicfixer.com/
to get more data about Duplicate Music Fixer on Systweak's website. Duplicate Music Fixer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Music Fixer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Duplicate Music Fixer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Music Fixer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled decoder.exe and occupies 127.47 KB (130528 bytes).
Duplicate Music Fixer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.35 MB (3511232
bytes) on disk:
- decoder.exe (127.47 KB)
- fpcalc.exe (2.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Duplicate Music Fixer version 2.1.1000.4333
only. For other Duplicate Music Fixer versions please click below:
Duplicate Music Fixer is an application offered by the software company Systweak. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Duplicate Music Fixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Duplicate Music Fixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Duplicate Music Fixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Duplicate Music Fixer". The Duplicate Music Fixer application will be found very quickly. After you click Duplicate Music Fixer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Duplicate Music Fixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Music Fixer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.duplicatemusicfixer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Music Fixer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Duplicate Music Fixer.
8. After removing Duplicate Music Fixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Music Fixer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Duplicate Music Fixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Duplicate Music Fixer by Systweak from your PC, we are not saying that Duplicate Music Fixer by Systweak is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Duplicate Music Fixer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 17:36:45.753