Duplicate Finder v220.127.116.11
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Duplicate Finder v18.104.22.168 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Duplicate Finder v22.214.171.124 from your PCAshisoft
. Take a look here
for more info on Ashisoft. Please open http://www.ashisoft.com/
if you want to read more on Duplicate Finder v126.96.36.199 on Ashisoft's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Finder directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Finder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Duplicate Finder v188.8.131.52. Duplicate Finder v184.108.40.206's main file takes about 754.00 KB (772096 bytes) and is called DF41L.exe.
The executable files below are part of Duplicate Finder v220.127.116.11. They take an average of 1.41 MB (1479463
bytes) on disk.
- DF41L.exe (754.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Duplicate Finder v18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Duplicate Finder v126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company Ashisoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Duplicate Finder v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Duplicate Finder v184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Duplicate Finder v220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Duplicate Finder v18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the Duplicate Finder v22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Duplicate Finder v126.96.36.199 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Duplicate Finder v188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Duplicate Finder v184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.ashisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Duplicate Finder v220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate Finder v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Finder v22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Duplicate Finder v126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Duplicate Finder v188.8.131.52 by Ashisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Duplicate Finder v184.108.40.206 by Ashisoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Duplicate Finder v220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-20 17:38:46.763