Duplicate Finder 2011
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Duplicate Finder 2011 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Duplicate Finder 2011 from your PCAdilsoft
. More information on Adilsoft can be seen here
. More information about Duplicate Finder 2011 can be found at http://www.duplicate-finder-pro.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Duplicate Finder 2011 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Duplicate Finder 2011's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Duplicate Finder 2011\unins000.exe. Duplicate Finder 2011's main file takes around 1.04 MB (1091072 bytes) and its name is df2011L.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Duplicate Finder 2011. They take 1.72 MB (1798426
bytes) on disk.
- df2011L.exe (1.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This web page is about Duplicate Finder 2011 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Duplicate Finder 2011:
Duplicate Finder 2011 is an application marketed by the software company Adilsoft. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Duplicate Finder 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Duplicate Finder 2011 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Duplicate Finder 2011 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Duplicate Finder 2011". If it is installed on your PC the Duplicate Finder 2011 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Duplicate Finder 2011 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Duplicate Finder 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Duplicate Finder 2011:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.duplicate-finder-pro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Duplicate Finder 2011\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Duplicate Finder 2011.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate Finder 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Finder 2011 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Duplicate Finder 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Duplicate Finder 2011 by Adilsoft from your computer, we are not saying that Duplicate Finder 2011 by Adilsoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Duplicate Finder 2011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 09:56:09.220