You can find below detailed information on how to remove Duplicate Finder for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Duplicate Finder from your PCAshisoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on Ashisoft. Click on http://www.ashisoft.com/
to get more data about Duplicate Finder on Ashisoft's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Finder directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Duplicate Finder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Finder\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DF41L.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.13 MB (1181184 bytes) on disk.
Duplicate Finder is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.80 MB (1888538
bytes) on disk:
- DF41L.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about Duplicate Finder version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Duplicate Finder versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Duplicate Finder.Folders left behind when you uninstall Duplicate Finder:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Duplicate Finder:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashisoft\Duplicate Finder
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Clean\Duplicate Finder.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashisoft\Duplicate Finder\Settings.ini
Duplicate Finder is a program released by Ashisoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Duplicate Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Duplicate Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Duplicate Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "Duplicate Finder". The Duplicate Finder app will be found automatically. After you select Duplicate Finder in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Duplicate Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Duplicate Finder:
- The software company is: http://www.ashisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Duplicate Finder.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Finder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Duplicate Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Duplicate Finder by Ashisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Duplicate Finder by Ashisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Duplicate Finder in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:39:15.583