You can find below detailed information on how to remove Duplicate Finder for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Duplicate Finder from your PCAshisoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on Ashisoft. Click on http://www.ashisoft.com/
to get more data about Duplicate Finder on Ashisoft's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Finder directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Duplicate Finder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Finder\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DF41L.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.13 MB (1181184 bytes) on disk.
Duplicate Finder is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.80 MB (1888538
bytes) on disk:
- DF41L.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about Duplicate Finder version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Duplicate Finder versions:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Duplicate Finder.Folders left behind when you uninstall Duplicate Finder:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Duplicate Finder:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashisoft\Duplicate Finder
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Clean\Duplicate Finder.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashisoft\Duplicate Finder\Settings.ini
Duplicate Finder is a program released by Ashisoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Duplicate Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Duplicate Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Duplicate Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "Duplicate Finder". If it exists on your system the Duplicate Finder application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Duplicate Finder in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Duplicate Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Duplicate Finder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ashisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Duplicate Finder.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Finder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Duplicate Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Duplicate Finder by Ashisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Duplicate Finder by Ashisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Duplicate Finder in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:39:15.583