Duplicate Files Fixer
Duplicate Files Fixer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Duplicate Files Fixer from your systemSystweak Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Systweak Software. You can read more about about Duplicate Files Fixer at http://www.duplicatefilesfixer.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Files Fixer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Duplicate Files Fixer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Files Fixer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DuplicateFilesFixer.exe is the Duplicate Files Fixer's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.77 MB (2901976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Duplicate Files Fixer. They take about 4.11 MB (4311984
bytes) on disk.
- delfile.exe (10.50 KB)
- DuplicateFilesFixer.exe (2.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1000.5077
of Duplicate Files Fixer. For other Duplicate Files Fixer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Duplicate Files Fixer is an application marketed by Systweak Software. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Duplicate Files Fixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Duplicate Files Fixer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Duplicate Files Fixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Duplicate Files Fixer". The Duplicate Files Fixer program will be found very quickly. When you click Duplicate Files Fixer in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Duplicate Files Fixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Files Fixer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.duplicatefilesfixer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Files Fixer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Duplicate Files Fixer.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate Files Fixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Files Fixer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Duplicate Files Fixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Duplicate Files Fixer by Systweak Software from your PC, we are not saying that Duplicate Files Fixer by Systweak Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Duplicate Files Fixer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 05:56:28.317