Duplicate File Remover
Duplicate File Remover is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Duplicate File Remover from your PCRegall, LLC.
. More info about Regall, LLC. can be read here
. Click on http://www.duplicatefileremover.com?event1=DuplicateFileRemover&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
to get more details about Duplicate File Remover on Regall, LLC.'s website. Usually the Duplicate File Remover application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate File Remover directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Duplicate File Remover is C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate File Remover\UninsHs.exe. DuplicateFileRemover.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.88 MB (5122048 bytes) on disk.
Duplicate File Remover installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.59 MB (5862233
bytes) on disk.
- DuplicateFileRemover.exe (4.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.84 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Duplicate File Remover version 1.7
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Duplicate File Remover:
Duplicate File Remover is a program marketed by the software company Regall, LLC.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Duplicate File Remover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Duplicate File Remover with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Duplicate File Remover or simply click the Search field and type in "Duplicate File Remover". If it is installed on your PC the Duplicate File Remover app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Duplicate File Remover in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Duplicate File Remover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate File Remover:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.duplicatefileremover.com?event1=DuplicateFileRemover&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate File Remover\UninsHs.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Duplicate File Remover.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate File Remover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate File Remover which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Duplicate File Remover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Duplicate File Remover by Regall, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that Duplicate File Remover by Regall, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Duplicate File Remover supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 10:27:46.290