Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 from your systemRegall, LLC.
. Go over here
for more details on Regall, LLC.. You can see more info on Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 at http://www.duplicatefileremover.com
. Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate File Remover directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate File Remover\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2's main file takes about 4.88 MB (5122048 bytes) and its name is DuplicateFileRemover.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2. They occupy 4.98 MB (5221762
bytes) on disk.
- DuplicateFileRemover.exe (4.88 MB)
- uninst.exe (97.38 KB)
This page is about Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 version 1.3.2
Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 is a program released by Regall, LLC.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 app will be found very quickly. After you click Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.duplicatefileremover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate File Remover\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 by Regall, LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 by Regall, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Duplicate File Remover 1.3.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 09:30:34.270