Duplicate File Finder
Duplicate File Finder is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Duplicate File Finder from your computerAshisoft
. Open here
for more information on Ashisoft. You can get more details about Duplicate File Finder at http://www.ashisoft.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Duplicate File Finder folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Duplicate File Finder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Duplicate File Finder. The program's main executable file occupies 1.33 MB (1396864 bytes) on disk and is labeled df6.exe.
Duplicate File Finder is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.01 MB (2109248
bytes) on disk:
- df6.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.69 KB)
This web page is about Duplicate File Finder version 6.2.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Duplicate File Finder releases:
...click to view all...
Duplicate File Finder is an application offered by the software company Ashisoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Duplicate File Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Duplicate File Finder from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Duplicate File Finder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Duplicate File Finder". If it is installed on your PC the Duplicate File Finder app will be found very quickly. After you click Duplicate File Finder in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Duplicate File Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate File Finder:
- The software company is: http://www.ashisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Duplicate File Finder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Duplicate File Finder.
8. After removing Duplicate File Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Duplicate File Finder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Duplicate File Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Duplicate File Finder by Ashisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Duplicate File Finder by Ashisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Duplicate File Finder in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:32:51.093