Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0
This web page is about Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 from your computerAL Softwate Team
. You can find out more on AL Softwate Team or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.al-soft.com
if you want to read more on Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 on AL Softwate Team's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AL-Software\Duplicate File Detector directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AL-Software\Duplicate File Detector\unins000.exe. dfd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.61 MB (1693184 bytes) on disk.
Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.62 MB (2744032
bytes) on disk.
- dfd.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.0
of Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0.
Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 is an application marketed by the software company AL Softwate Team. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.al-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AL-Software\Duplicate File Detector\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0.
8. After removing Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 by AL Softwate Team from your computer, we are not saying that Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 by AL Softwate Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Duplicate File Detector v5.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 06:25:49.193