Duplicate Commander 0.9
This page is about Duplicate Commander 0.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Duplicate Commander 0.9 from your systemWinSimple
. Further information on WinSimple can be found here
. Please open http://winsimple.elementfx.com
if you want to read more on Duplicate Commander 0.9 on WinSimple's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Commander folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Duplicate Commander 0.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Commander\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 349.50 KB (357888 bytes) on disk and is titled Duplicate Commander.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Duplicate Commander 0.9. They occupy 399.86 KB (409452
bytes) on disk.
- Duplicate Commander.exe (349.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.36 KB)
This page is about Duplicate Commander 0.9 version 0.9
Duplicate Commander 0.9 is an application released by WinSimple. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Duplicate Commander 0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Duplicate Commander 0.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Duplicate Commander 0.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Duplicate Commander 0.9". If it is installed on your PC the Duplicate Commander 0.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Duplicate Commander 0.9 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Duplicate Commander 0.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Commander 0.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://winsimple.elementfx.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Commander\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Duplicate Commander 0.9.
8. After removing Duplicate Commander 0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Duplicate Commander 0.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Duplicate Commander 0.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Duplicate Commander 0.9 by WinSimple from your PC, nor are we saying that Duplicate Commander 0.9 by WinSimple is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Duplicate Commander 0.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 04:39:34.517