Duplicate Cleaner Pro
This page is about Duplicate Cleaner Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner Pro from your PCDigitalVolcano
. Open here
for more information on DigitalVolcano. More information about the program Duplicate Cleaner Pro can be found at http://digitalvolcano.co.uk
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner Pro folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner Pro\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner Pro. DuplicateCleaner.exe is the Duplicate Cleaner Pro's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.59 MB (1671896 bytes) on disk.
Duplicate Cleaner Pro is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.76 MB (1841520
bytes) on disk:
- DC_Util.exe (64.71 KB)
- DuplicateCleaner.exe (1.59 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.94 KB)
This info is about Duplicate Cleaner Pro version 4.1.4
only. You can find below a few links to other Duplicate Cleaner Pro releases:
Duplicate Cleaner Pro is an application released by DigitalVolcano. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Duplicate Cleaner Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Duplicate Cleaner Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Duplicate Cleaner Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Duplicate Cleaner Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Duplicate Cleaner Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Duplicate Cleaner Pro in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Duplicate Cleaner Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Cleaner Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Duplicate Cleaner Pro.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate Cleaner Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Cleaner Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Duplicate Cleaner Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Duplicate Cleaner Pro by DigitalVolcano from your computer, we are not saying that Duplicate Cleaner Pro by DigitalVolcano is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Duplicate Cleaner Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 18:25:17.407