Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 from your PCDigitalVolcano
. More information on DigitalVolcano can be found here
. More data about the software Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 can be seen at http://www.duplicatecleaner.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Duplicate Cleaner Pro folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Duplicate Cleaner Pro\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.30 MB (1361408 bytes) on disk and is titled DuplicateCleaner.exe.
The executables below are part of Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1. They occupy about 1.42 MB (1486314
bytes) on disk.
- DuplicateCleaner.exe (1.30 MB)
- uninst.exe (121.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.1
of Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1.
Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 is a program by the software company DigitalVolcano. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1". If it exists on your system the Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.duplicatecleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Duplicate Cleaner Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 by DigitalVolcano from your PC, we are not saying that Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 by DigitalVolcano is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-12 10:01:09.797