Duplicate Cleaner 2.1
You can find below details on how to remove Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 from your computerDigitalVolcano
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on DigitalVolcano. Further information about Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 can be seen at http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
. Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner 2.1. Duplicate Cleaner 2.1's primary file takes around 563.00 KB (576512 bytes) and is called DuplicateCleaner.exe.
Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 631.30 KB (646449
bytes) on disk.
- DuplicateCleaner.exe (563.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Duplicate Cleaner 2.1.
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Duplicate Cleaner 2.1:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Duplicate Cleaner
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner\Duplicate Cleaner.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner\lang_ar.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner\lang_ch.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner\lang_du.ini
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Duplicate Cleaner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Duplicate Cleaner\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Duplicate Cleaner\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Duplicate Cleaner\UninstallString
Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 is an application marketed by DigitalVolcano. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Duplicate Cleaner 2.1". If it exists on your system the Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Duplicate Cleaner 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Duplicate Cleaner 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Duplicate Cleaner 2.1.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate Cleaner 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 by DigitalVolcano from your computer, we are not saying that Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 by DigitalVolcano is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 19:56:12.723