Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5
You can find below details on how to remove Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 from your computerDigitalVolcano
. Take a look here
for more information on DigitalVolcano. Click on http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
to get more info about Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 on DigitalVolcano's website. Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Duplicate Cleaner directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 is C:\Program Files\Duplicate Cleaner\uninst.exe. DuplicateCleaner.exe is the Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.47 MB (1540832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5. They occupy about 1.59 MB (1671004
bytes) on disk.
- DuplicateCleaner.exe (1.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (127.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5
of Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5.
If you are manually uninstalling Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Duplicate Cleaner
Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 is a program released by DigitalVolcano. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5". If it exists on your system the Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Duplicate Cleaner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5.
8. After removing Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 by DigitalVolcano from your computer, we are not saying that Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 by DigitalVolcano is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner 2.0.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 13:34:48.513