Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b
Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b from your PCDigitalVolcano
. Go over here
for more info on DigitalVolcano. Please open http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
if you want to read more on Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b on DigitalVolcano's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b is C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner\uninst.exe. Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b's main file takes about 796.00 KB (815104 bytes) and its name is DuplicateCleaner.exe.
Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 861.93 KB (882620
bytes) on disk.
- DuplicateCleaner.exe (796.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.93 KB)
The current web page applies to Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b version 1.4.7
Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b is an application marketed by DigitalVolcano. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b or simply click the Search feature and type in "Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b". If it exists on your system the Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b:
- The publisher is: http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Cleaner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b by DigitalVolcano from your PC, we are not saying that Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b by DigitalVolcano is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Duplicate Cleaner 1.4.7b supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-20 01:31:58.573