Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28
Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 from your systemFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. More data about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about on Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 at http://www.dupscout.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Dup Scout Pro directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 is C:\Program Files\Dup Scout Pro\uninstall.exe. dupsct.exe is the Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28's main executable file and it takes about 1,015.50 KB (1039872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28. They take about 1.10 MB (1158253
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (51.11 KB)
- dupsct.exe (1,015.50 KB)
- sppinst.exe (30.50 KB)
- sppshex.exe (34.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.28
of Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28.
Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 is an application offered by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28". If it exists on your system the Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 app will be found very quickly. After you click Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dupscout.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dup Scout Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28.
8. After removing Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dup Scout Pro 11.0.28 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 01:21:54.567