Dup Scout 9.1.14
This info is about Dup Scout 9.1.14 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Dup Scout 9.1.14 from your computerFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Click on http://www.dupscout.com
to get more data about Dup Scout 9.1.14 on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.'s website. Dup Scout 9.1.14 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dup Scout directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Dup Scout 9.1.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Dup Scout\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. dupsct.exe is the Dup Scout 9.1.14's primary executable file and it takes around 959.00 KB (982016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Dup Scout 9.1.14. They occupy 1.05 MB (1099411
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (51.64 KB)
- dupsct.exe (959.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (30.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (33.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Dup Scout 9.1.14 version 9.1.14
Dup Scout 9.1.14 is a program by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Some users decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Dup Scout 9.1.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dup Scout 9.1.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dup Scout 9.1.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dup Scout 9.1.14". The Dup Scout 9.1.14 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dup Scout 9.1.14 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dup Scout 9.1.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dup Scout 9.1.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.dupscout.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dup Scout\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dup Scout 9.1.14.
8. After uninstalling Dup Scout 9.1.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dup Scout 9.1.14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dup Scout 9.1.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dup Scout 9.1.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dup Scout 9.1.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dup Scout 9.1.14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 10:45:17.283