Dup Scout 13.0.26
Dup Scout 13.0.26 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dup Scout 13.0.26 from your systemFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Additional info about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be found here
. You can see more info about Dup Scout 13.0.26 at http://www.dupscout.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Dup Scout directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Dup Scout\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dup Scout 13.0.26. dupsct.exe is the Dup Scout 13.0.26's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.04 MB (1087488 bytes) on disk.
Dup Scout 13.0.26 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.15 MB (1205852
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (51.09 KB)
- dupsct.exe (1.04 MB)
- sppinst.exe (30.50 KB)
- sppshex.exe (34.00 KB)
The current page applies to Dup Scout 13.0.26 version 13.0.26
Dup Scout 13.0.26 is a program marketed by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Dup Scout 13.0.26 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dup Scout 13.0.26 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dup Scout 13.0.26 or simply click the Search field and type in "Dup Scout 13.0.26". The Dup Scout 13.0.26 application will be found very quickly. When you select Dup Scout 13.0.26 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dup Scout 13.0.26, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dup Scout 13.0.26:
- The publisher is: http://www.dupscout.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dup Scout\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dup Scout 13.0.26.
8. After uninstalling Dup Scout 13.0.26, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dup Scout 13.0.26 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dup Scout 13.0.26 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dup Scout 13.0.26 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dup Scout 13.0.26 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dup Scout 13.0.26 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 15:17:41.163