DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6
You can find below detailed information on how to remove DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 from your systemDuoKomp
. You can find out more on DuoKomp or check for application updates here
. Further information about DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 can be found at http://www.duokomp.pl
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DuoKomp Delegacje folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\DuoKomp Delegacje\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6. The application's main executable file is called delegacje.exe and its approximative size is 6.51 MB (6822400 bytes).
The following executables are contained in DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6. They occupy 7.19 MB (7538701
bytes) on disk.
- delegacje.exe (6.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6
of DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6.
DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 is an application released by DuoKomp. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6". The DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 app will be found very quickly. After you select DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.duokomp.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DuoKomp Delegacje\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6.
8. After removing DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 by DuoKomp from your computer, we are not saying that DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 by DuoKomp is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DuoKomp Delegacje 1.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-12 17:49:19.080