Dungeons&Vampires is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Dungeons&Vampires from your PCAngry games
. You can read more on Angry games or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://angrygames.ru
if you want to read more on Dungeons&Vampires on Angry games's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Dungeons&Vampires directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dungeons&Vampires's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. steam.exe is the Dungeons&Vampires's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk.
Dungeons&Vampires is comprised of the following executables which take 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Dungeons&Vampires is an application by Angry games. Some people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Dungeons&Vampires is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dungeons&Vampires with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dungeons&Vampires or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dungeons&Vampires". The Dungeons&Vampires app will be found automatically. After you click Dungeons&Vampires in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dungeons&Vampires, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dungeons&Vampires:
- The publisher is: http://angrygames.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dungeons&Vampires.
8. After removing Dungeons&Vampires, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dungeons&Vampires which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dungeons&Vampires using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dungeons&Vampires by Angry games from your computer, we are not saying that Dungeons&Vampires by Angry games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dungeons&Vampires supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:21:09.600