Dungeon Defenders is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dungeon Defenders from your PCJimbo
. You can read more on Jimbo or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dungeon Defenders folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Dungeon Defenders by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dungeon Defenders\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Dungeon Defenders\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled DungeonDefenders.exe and occupies 79.00 KB (80896 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Dungeon Defenders. They occupy 46.63 MB (48900027
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- DunDefConfig.exe (1.15 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (62.27 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (23.89 MB)
- DunDefGame.exe (20.18 MB)
- DungeonDefenders.exe (79.00 KB)
This data is about Dungeon Defenders version 7.15
alone. You can find below a few links to other Dungeon Defenders versions:
Dungeon Defenders is a program released by Jimbo. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Dungeon Defenders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dungeon Defenders with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dungeon Defenders or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dungeon Defenders". If it exists on your system the Dungeon Defenders app will be found automatically. When you click Dungeon Defenders in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dungeon Defenders, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dungeon Defenders.
8. After removing Dungeon Defenders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dungeon Defenders which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dungeon Defenders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dungeon Defenders by Jimbo from your computer, we are not saying that Dungeon Defenders by Jimbo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dungeon Defenders supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 00:43:21.967