Dungeon Dashers is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dungeon Dashers from your PCJigxor
. Take a look here
for more details on Jigxor. More information about the software Dungeon Dashers can be found at http://www.dungeondashers.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DungeonDashers directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Dungeon Dashers is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Dungeon Dashers.exe is the Dungeon Dashers's main executable file and it takes around 96.07 MB (100733097 bytes) on disk.
Dungeon Dashers installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 99.21 MB (104028981
bytes) on disk.
- DD_Public_LevelEditor_70.exe (2.17 MB)
- Dungeon Dashers.exe (96.07 MB)
- Tileset Tool.exe (992.00 KB)
Dungeon Dashers is an application offered by the software company Jigxor. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Dungeon Dashers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dungeon Dashers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dungeon Dashers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dungeon Dashers". If it exists on your system the Dungeon Dashers program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dungeon Dashers in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dungeon Dashers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dungeon Dashers:
- The publisher is: http://www.dungeondashers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dungeon Dashers.
8. After uninstalling Dungeon Dashers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dungeon Dashers which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dungeon Dashers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dungeon Dashers by Jigxor from your PC, nor are we saying that Dungeon Dashers by Jigxor is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dungeon Dashers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:50:28.597