This page contains complete information on how to remove Dungeon Cards for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Dungeon Cards from your PC717 pixels
. More info about 717 pixels can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Dungeon Cards folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Dungeon Cards by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk and is titled steam.exe.
The executables below are part of Dungeon Cards. They take about 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Dungeon Cards is an application released by the software company 717 pixels. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Dungeon Cards is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dungeon Cards from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dungeon Cards or simply click the Search field and type in "Dungeon Cards". The Dungeon Cards application will be found very quickly. After you select Dungeon Cards in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dungeon Cards, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dungeon Cards.
8. After removing Dungeon Cards, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dungeon Cards which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dungeon Cards using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dungeon Cards by 717 pixels from your PC, we are not saying that Dungeon Cards by 717 pixels is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dungeon Cards in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 20:58:33.597