Duke Nukem Forever
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Duke Nukem Forever for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Duke Nukem Forever from your systemVenus Center
. More information on Venus Center can be found here
. Usually the Duke Nukem Forever application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Venus\Duke Nukem Forever directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Duke Nukem Forever is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Venus\Duke Nukem Forever\unins000.exe". DukeForever.exe is the Duke Nukem Forever's main executable file and it occupies approximately 287.55 KB (294456 bytes) on disk.
Duke Nukem Forever is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.64 MB (11152420
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (830.93 KB)
- Setup.exe (4.68 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.62 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- DukeForever.exe (287.55 KB)
Duke Nukem Forever is an application offered by Venus Center. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Duke Nukem Forever is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Duke Nukem Forever from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Duke Nukem Forever or simply click the Search feature and type in "Duke Nukem Forever". The Duke Nukem Forever program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Duke Nukem Forever in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Duke Nukem Forever, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Duke Nukem Forever.
8. After uninstalling Duke Nukem Forever, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Duke Nukem Forever that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Duke Nukem Forever with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Duke Nukem Forever by Venus Center from your PC, nor are we saying that Duke Nukem Forever by Venus Center is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Duke Nukem Forever supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:35:31.087