Duke Nukem 3D
A guide to uninstall Duke Nukem 3D from your system
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Duke Nukem 3D for Windows. It is produced by GOG.com
. More information about GOG.com can be read here
. Please follow http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Duke Nukem 3D on GOG.com's website. Duke Nukem 3D is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Duke Nukem 3D folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Duke Nukem 3D\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Duke Nukem 3D. DUKE3D.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.19 MB (1246231 bytes) on disk.
Duke Nukem 3D installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.13 MB (10617363
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BSETUP.EXE (191.63 KB)
- BUILD.EXE (574.88 KB)
- BUILDHLP.EXE (78.79 KB)
- COMMIT.EXE (74.76 KB)
- DN3DHELP.EXE (75.65 KB)
- DUKE3D.EXE (1.19 MB)
- EDITART.EXE (245.99 KB)
- gogwrap.exe (267.01 KB)
- Graphic mode setup.exe (1.22 MB)
- KEXTRACT.EXE (184.48 KB)
- KGROUP.EXE (179.13 KB)
- SETMAIN.EXE (775.38 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (36.97 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.04 MB)
- dosbox.exe (3.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Duke Nukem 3D. For other Duke Nukem 3D versions please click below:
Duke Nukem 3D has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Duke Nukem 3D:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Duke Nukem 3D's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Duke Nukem 3D
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Duke Nukem 3D\stderr.txt
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Duke Nukem 3D\stdout.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Duke Nukem 3D_is1
A way to uninstall Duke Nukem 3D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Duke Nukem 3D is an application marketed by GOG.com. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Duke Nukem 3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Duke Nukem 3D or simply click the Search field and type in "Duke Nukem 3D". The Duke Nukem 3D app will be found very quickly. After you click Duke Nukem 3D in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Duke Nukem 3D, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Duke Nukem 3D:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Duke Nukem 3D\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Duke Nukem 3D.
8. After removing Duke Nukem 3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Duke Nukem 3D which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Duke Nukem 3D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Duke Nukem 3D by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Duke Nukem 3D by GOG.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Duke Nukem 3D supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 05:02:29.420