You can find below detailed information on how to remove Due Pregnancy for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Due Pregnancy from your PCAbati Adewale
. Take a look here
for more details on Abati Adewale. Click on http://about.me/acekyd
to get more information about Due Pregnancy on Abati Adewale's website. Due Pregnancy is commonly installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\duepregnancy-58668f9765a1c4a56e01e9656995b72d" directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Due Pregnancy is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\duepregnancy-58668f9765a1c4a56e01e9656995b72d\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Due Pregnancy's primary file takes about 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) and is named webapp-uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Due Pregnancy. They take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
Due Pregnancy is an application marketed by Abati Adewale. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Due Pregnancy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Due Pregnancy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Due Pregnancy or simply click the Search field and type in "Due Pregnancy". If it is installed on your PC the Due Pregnancy program will be found very quickly. After you select Due Pregnancy in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Due Pregnancy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Due Pregnancy:
- The web site of the application is: http://about.me/acekyd
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\duepregnancy-58668f9765a1c4a56e01e9656995b72d\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Due Pregnancy.
8. After uninstalling Due Pregnancy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Due Pregnancy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Due Pregnancy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Due Pregnancy by Abati Adewale from your PC, we are not saying that Due Pregnancy by Abati Adewale is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Due Pregnancy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 18:40:35.803