DubCen version 2.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DubCen version 2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DubCen version 2.0 from your systemDubCen LLC
. More information on DubCen LLC can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.dubcen.com/
if you want to read more on DubCen version 2.0 on DubCen LLC's web page. DubCen version 2.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DubCen directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. DubCen version 2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DubCen\unins000.exe. DubCen version 2.0's primary file takes around 6.78 MB (7107935 bytes) and is called Dubcen.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DubCen version 2.0. They occupy 7.47 MB (7833092
bytes) on disk.
- Dubcen.exe (6.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to DubCen version 2.0 version 2.0
DubCen version 2.0 is a program offered by DubCen LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase DubCen version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DubCen version 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DubCen version 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DubCen version 2.0". If it exists on your system the DubCen version 2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DubCen version 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DubCen version 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DubCen version 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dubcen.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DubCen\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DubCen version 2.0.
8. After removing DubCen version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DubCen version 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DubCen version 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DubCen version 2.0 by DubCen LLC from your computer, we are not saying that DubCen version 2.0 by DubCen LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DubCen version 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:30:39.047