Dual Monitor 1.18
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dual Monitor 1.18 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dual Monitor 1.18 from your systemCristi Diaconu
. More information about Cristi Diaconu can be found here
. More information about Dual Monitor 1.18 can be found at https://sourceforge.net/projects/dualmonitortb/
. Dual Monitor 1.18 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dual Monitor folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Dual Monitor 1.18 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dual Monitor\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 456.50 KB (467456 bytes) on disk and is titled DualMonitor.exe.
Dual Monitor 1.18 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.22 MB (1277214
bytes) on disk:
- DualMonitor.exe (456.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (790.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Dual Monitor 1.18 version 1.18.042612
Dual Monitor 1.18 is a program by the software company Cristi Diaconu. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Dual Monitor 1.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dual Monitor 1.18 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dual Monitor 1.18 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dual Monitor 1.18". If it exists on your system the Dual Monitor 1.18 application will be found very quickly. When you click Dual Monitor 1.18 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dual Monitor 1.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dual Monitor 1.18:
- The web site of the application is: https://sourceforge.net/projects/dualmonitortb/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dual Monitor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dual Monitor 1.18.
8. After uninstalling Dual Monitor 1.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dual Monitor 1.18 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dual Monitor 1.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dual Monitor 1.18 by Cristi Diaconu from your PC, we are not saying that Dual Monitor 1.18 by Cristi Diaconu is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dual Monitor 1.18 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-02 21:01:15.230