Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 from your PCAdrosoft
. Open here
for more info on Adrosoft. Please follow http://www.adrosoft.com
if you want to read more on Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 on Adrosoft's web page. Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dual Audio Recorder folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dual Audio Recorder\unins000.exe. DualAudioRec.exe is the Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.12 MB (1170432 bytes) on disk.
Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.69 MB (2825381
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DualAudioRec.exe (1.12 MB)
- flac.exe (101.00 KB)
- lame.exe (176.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (308.50 KB)
- ogginfo.exe (322.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current page applies to Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 version 2.4.3
Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 is a program released by the software company Adrosoft. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3". The Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.adrosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dual Audio Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3.
8. After uninstalling Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 by Adrosoft from your computer, we are not saying that Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 by Adrosoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dual Audio Recorder 2.4.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 17:40:58.030