This web page is about Dry Fire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Dry Fire from your PCePlaybus.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on ePlaybus.com. Please follow http://www.eplaybus.com
if you want to read more on Dry Fire on ePlaybus.com's web page. Usually the Dry Fire program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Dry Fire folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Dry Fire's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Dry Fire\unins000.exe". Dry Fire's primary file takes around 1.12 MB (1176576 bytes) and is called Dry Fire.exe.
Dry Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.80 MB (1883930
bytes) on disk.
- Dry Fire.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Dry Fire is a program by the software company ePlaybus.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Dry Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dry Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dry Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dry Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Dry Fire application will be found automatically. After you select Dry Fire in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dry Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dry Fire:
- The publisher is: http://www.eplaybus.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Dry Fire\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dry Fire.
8. After removing Dry Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dry Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dry Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dry Fire by ePlaybus.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Dry Fire by ePlaybus.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dry Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 18:15:37.660