This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Drumtools 32bit for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Drumtools 32bit from your systemNomad Factory
. Open here
for more information on Nomad Factory. Detailed information about Drumtools 32bit can be found at http://www.nomadfactory.com
. Usually the Drumtools 32bit application is found in the C:\Program Files\Nomad Factory directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Drumtools 32bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Nomad Factory\uninstall_Drumtools_32.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 566.50 KB (580096 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall_vst_32.exe.
Drumtools 32bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.38 MB (5645736
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall_vst_32.exe (566.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Drumtools 32bit. Click on the links below for other Drumtools 32bit versions:
Drumtools 32bit is a program by the software company Nomad Factory. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Drumtools 32bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Drumtools 32bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Drumtools 32bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "Drumtools 32bit". If it is installed on your PC the Drumtools 32bit application will be found very quickly. After you select Drumtools 32bit in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Drumtools 32bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Drumtools 32bit:
- The publisher is: http://www.nomadfactory.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nomad Factory\uninstall_Drumtools_32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Drumtools 32bit.
8. After removing Drumtools 32bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Drumtools 32bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Drumtools 32bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Drumtools 32bit by Nomad Factory from your computer, we are not saying that Drumtools 32bit by Nomad Factory is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Drumtools 32bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 16:37:09.927