This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Drumtools 32bit for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Drumtools 32bit from your systemNomad Factory
. Open here
for more information on Nomad Factory. Detailed information about Drumtools 32bit can be found at http://www.nomadfactory.com
. Usually the Drumtools 32bit application is found in the C:\Program Files\Nomad Factory directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Drumtools 32bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Nomad Factory\uninstall_Drumtools_32.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 566.50 KB (580096 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall_vst_32.exe.
Drumtools 32bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.38 MB (5645736
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall_vst_32.exe (566.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Drumtools 32bit. Click on the links below for other Drumtools 32bit versions:
Drumtools 32bit is a program by the software company Nomad Factory. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Drumtools 32bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Drumtools 32bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Drumtools 32bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Drumtools 32bit". If it is installed on your PC the Drumtools 32bit application will be found automatically. When you select Drumtools 32bit in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Drumtools 32bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Drumtools 32bit:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nomadfactory.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nomad Factory\uninstall_Drumtools_32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Drumtools 32bit.
8. After removing Drumtools 32bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Drumtools 32bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Drumtools 32bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Drumtools 32bit by Nomad Factory from your computer, we are not saying that Drumtools 32bit by Nomad Factory is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Drumtools 32bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 16:37:09.927