Drumagog 5 Retail
Drumagog 5 Retail is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Drumagog 5 Retail from your systemWaveMachine Labs, Inc.
. More data about WaveMachine Labs, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the software Drumagog 5 Retail can be found at http://www.drumagog.com
. Drumagog 5 Retail is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Drumagog 5 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Drumagog 5 Retail's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\Drumagog 5 Demo\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called DriverSetup.exe and its approximative size is 11.06 MB (11599872 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Drumagog 5 Retail. They occupy about 12.80 MB (13421064
bytes) on disk.
- DriverSetup.exe (11.06 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.11
of Drumagog 5 Retail. For more Drumagog 5 Retail versions please click below:
Drumagog 5 Retail is a program by the software company WaveMachine Labs, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Drumagog 5 Retail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Drumagog 5 Retail from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Drumagog 5 Retail or simply click the Search feature and type in "Drumagog 5 Retail". If it is installed on your PC the Drumagog 5 Retail application will be found automatically. After you click Drumagog 5 Retail in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Drumagog 5 Retail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Drumagog 5 Retail:
- The software company is: http://www.drumagog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Drumagog 5 Demo\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Drumagog 5 Retail.
8. After uninstalling Drumagog 5 Retail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Drumagog 5 Retail that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Drumagog 5 Retail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Drumagog 5 Retail by WaveMachine Labs, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Drumagog 5 Retail by WaveMachine Labs, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Drumagog 5 Retail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 11:26:47.540